We've raided our design department and put together a big load of hi-res graphics, product shots and stuff so you can do your own phenomenal thing.
It wasn't that long ago people used to offer a swig of IRN-BRU to their pals to prove how good it was. These days people share their love of the great BRU online. Well we thought it would be nice to bring everyone together, so we've opened our own community centre - don't worry, it's a virtual one. There's no way we'd expect anyone who has the good taste to drink IRN-BRU to step foot in a dodgy pre-fab with a static field of Neds in shell suits outside. Ours is more a place where you can promote your own group and attract new members and you won’t even have to clear away the chairs afterwards.
The groups in our community centre are completely independent of IRN-BRU. In other words please don't get angry with us/try to sue us if someone's posted something they shouldn't. Just let us know and we'll sort it. Cheers.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
What it says on the tin, really. These cookies are essential. Without them, you wouldn’t be able to move around our website or use its features, things like:
• Allowing your computer to be recognized within a website so any page changes, item or data selection is remembered.
• To detect software on your computer which enables content on the site.
These cookies are only stored for the duration of a site visit.
These cookies aren’t essential but they provide us with useful anonymous information about how people use our website. Without them, it would be difficult for us to understand how our website is performing and we may miss out on ways to enhance your user experience. We use these cookies to:
• Obtain statistics about how our website is used (including which pages are visited most often and how users came to visit our website).
• Evaluate website performance.
• Help us ensure that the content and features on our website are relevant for your future visits.
We don’t use any of our cookies to collect any personal information about you, only anonymous information. Plus, we don’t use any of our cookies to target you with online advertising. So you won’t get any ‘Meet singles in your area’ chat or otherwise via us. No way.
How to switch off Performance Cookies
As performance cookies are really handy but not essential, we’ve developed a simple tool to enable you to switch them off. You’ve got two options at the right hand side of the screen:
• SOUNDS GOOD! CARRY ON – Click this if are happy for us to continue to use all cookies.
• NAH, STOP USING PERFORMANCE COOKIES – Click this if you want to switch off performance cookies.
If, having clicked one of these options, you later change your mind – no problemo. You can always update your cookie settings by clicking on ‘Cookie Settings’ at the top of the page.